“You can’t do it on your own,” and “You must do it on your own,” seem contradictory yet aren’t. In this half-day seminar you will learn how the social and professional networks you build can make it easier to fulfil your dreams, and how your current attitudes to ‘help’ especially ‘needing help’ may be sabotaging your ambitions and quest for great careers
Is this for you?
Are you a student or working professional who is ‘doing it on your own”? Would you like to understand—as well as begin getting—the help you will need to have your life turn out the way you want?.
How you will benefit
At the end of this seminar you will
- See the role ‘help’ plays in business, career and personal life.
- Embrace ‘helping’ as a success strategy.
- Understand networks and distinguish powerful from weak networks.
- Understand quitting and why you’ll need to quit some people and activities in your life.
- Have some concrete steps to begin building your own networks of help.
Contact me for more information, upcoming dates or to bring this seminar to your organisation.