What, Where, When:
A custom seminar—soon to be a lecture series available at the School of Business and Computer Science—on what you need to compete and win in the marketplace beyond just a degree.
Date and place: TBD
Who is it for:
- Degree candidates and university graduates who want to compete more effectively for better jobs, better pay and promotions.
- First time entrepreneurs (who may not hold a degree)
- Middle managers who wish to jump-start their careers
What you will learn:
- The realities of life and work that your teachers and parents never prepared you for
- Why most people will fail in their attempts to get ahead
- Fundamentally new ways to think of yourself as a professional and what you offer
- The language, practices, values and attitude of a professional
- Discover what is hidden from view that either propels you forward or holds you back
- A strategy for succeeding in your career
- How to stay in action after the seminar
- What your next steps are
- Easily differentiate yourself from your marketplace competition.
- Be taken seriously by customers and employers.
- A strategy to develop powerful networks that will propel your ambitions
- Passion and excitement about your future.
Send email to PeterAnthonyGales@thePracticeOfYourLife.com